Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Almost there....

David gets on his plane in LA in less than 5 hours!!! I am so excited, it's incredible to believe that I am going to be picking him up tomorrow morning!!! I am sooo excited!!!! On other news, last night, after work, I met up with Ane (from Norway) again and I treated her to sushi this time. ;P We then decided that we would see a movie and I would stay at her place for the night (the last bus on Wednesdays is 8:42 PM), so we went to the theater and found out it was the opening of The Dark Knight (new Batman movie, Heath Ledger's last movie). It started at 8:30, so until then we went to Baskin Robbins and got some ice cream, wow, that was amazing, I want more! ;P I don't get ice cream very often here. :) The movie was really good, and I thought Ledger's performance lived up to the praise it had been receiving. This morning Ane had to be somewhere at 9, so we woke up and she rode her bike to where she needed to go and I walked to the bus station. :) Oh, I forgot to mention that that day at work they had made a batch of blackberry bran muffins that couldn't be sold cause they were too crumbly, so I took the lot (the are AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS!!) We munched a bit on those last night, and I munched a little this morning. :) Today I work from 4-8:30 (was scheduled for 9:30, but again, last bus leaves at 8:42 :( ) and then it's bed then David!!!! YAY, YAY, YAY!! I'll try and keep you updated with everything happening, in the next few weeks, but it might be hard cause with David here I'm not going to want to spend my time on the computer writing, but I'll see what I can do. :)

No comments: