Thursday, February 28, 2008

O-week

So, I am having problems uploading my pictures onto this blog, so I will make a place online to view my pictures and then add a link to here, so keep a look out for that. I have just been doing O-week stuff, mainly eating free lunch (hot dogs, hamburgers, and falafel), all pretty good, but they just had normal pieces of bread for the hot dogs. I feel kind of funny, because it's my first time here, I have been in a lot of the introductory stuff along with the 1st years, so even though I am only 21 I feel old. ;P I have met a few more people my age or older, so that is nice; I think once classes start I will be meeting a lot more people my age. So, my friend Loretta and I took the bus down to K-Mart the other day to buy bikes, the guy who assembles them wasn't there, so we have to pick them up on Tuesday after school, but we have already purchased them. It will be nice to be able to get around better. So, not much else is going on, I finally got something to put most of my clothes in today, just three little shelves. I managed to get all of my clothes in there that I don't want hung up, so that is good, this room is slowly but surely turning into a bedroom. :) The only other thing to report is that I start school on Monday, and I am very much looking forward to it. Oh, I got to go to a free screening of the movie Run Fatboy Run with the British actor from Shaun of the Dead, Simon Pegg, I highly recommend it, HILARIOUS!

No comments: